I have been diagnosed with C-dif. I infected in hospital, while I was there because of some other problem. I just know that is infection in the bowel, and that’s all. Since I have C-dif now, I would like more about that. Is it possible that C-dif spread over to whole body and could it be dangerous?

C-dif is bacteria which full name is clostridium difficile. That is bacteria that nearly everyone has in their digestive tract. C-dif is used to take advantage and colonizes the entire digestive system. Also it is possible to recur and take it all the body. Usually it appears when patient’s counts are down because of some other disease, such your case is. Probably you were on broad spectrum of antibiotics and your counts were down so c-dif occurs. There are many known situations where people take chemo therapy and during that time got C-dif. They are mostly treated with Flagyl and if it doesn’t works Vankomicin could help, but during each new chemo it would reactivate. Clostridium difficile associated diarrhea or CDAD is postulated as a predisposing factor for Enterococcus sp. bactremia.

I'm on line now because my wife has just been released from the hospital after nearly dying of a C-Diff infection because everyone was treating her for the flu!
Many years ago I had Crohn's Colitis and everyone told me it was not curable. While in Morroco for the Gov't they gave me a French medicine called Smecta made by Ibsen Pharmeceutical. It is a mineral (Smectite) mixed with malt powdwer and is used to treat loose stool and colitis. Within days I was feeling better than I had in months, so I bought a few boxes and brought them back with me. Within 90 days I was told I was Colitis free and after 8 years without symptoms they relisted me as having IBS.
When we were in France last Summer I'd bought a couple of boxes just to have them, so I snuck packets into the hospital this week ... and they released my wife 3 days earlier than the shortest estimate. I have her on cooked mild food, Smecta, and Pro-Biotics (PB-8 by Nutrition Now) and I'm hoping to have her on her feet in less than a week!
To be clear, we are still staying on her doctor's treatment of Vancomiacin as well. That said her runs to the toilet have gone from every 40 minutes to a couple times a day in 3-days!
Smecta is an inert mineral and can be found and purchased on-line. Good Luck!