I had C-Dif for 8 mos. last year (Doctors believe from double dose of Tequin for upper respiratory infection). I had a colonoscopy at that time & everything seemed normal with that. Was treated with Flagyl, Colestyramine, etc. which didn't help & finally Vancocin (that stopped it). It returned after 6 mos. Flagyl & Cholestraymine have not helped. Am eating active culture yogurt and taking "good bacteria" capsules twice a day. I'm waiting on stomach x-ray results and new stool sample results right now, but diahrrea is almost every hour. Any help?

You could try fiber supplements. It certainly wouldn't be a cure, but it might help a little. When I had a c dif infection one of the first things they had me try in an attempt to diagnose was fiber. It did provide some relief, however small. I recomend benefiber.