Hi, I was wondering if a change in my diet and alcohol consumption could delay my period? Usually I do not eat very much and very rarely consume any alcohol. About a week before my period was supposed to be due I started eating more than usual and did consume some alcohol. I have not had sex since May and it was protected, and had my period at the end of May and end of June. So I do not think there is the possiblity that I am pregnant. Usually my period is very regular and has only started a couple days late once before. So what do you think? Should I just relax and assume it's because of the diet change, then wait for my period to come?

Usually what can cause a change in your period is stress, although I imagine that a change in our diet and alcohol consumption could be along those lines. Are you on birth control? I think that this is pretty normal. Relax, and let me know if you're suffering from any other symptoms in the meantime, okay? Thanks!