If I take diet pills, birth control, and smoke daily. I, also drinking quite a bit throughout the week, usually up to 2 or 3 times of being completely drunk. Could these things make me have a late period if I have been stressing over work and homelife? I have taken 2 HPT and the first was slightly positive and the second was negitive. I never have sex without a condom and the last time I had sex was the 2nd or 3rd weekend in April. I had a period in May, but not even spotting in June-Should of started the 4th. I am really confused and don't have the money to go to the doctor. Can anyone help??

DIET PILLS And YOUR PERIOD.
Diet pills can cause many complications. They act as stimulants to the Central Nervous System and much like SPEED, can have serious and potentially fatal side effects.

Diet pills can and will cause menstrual irregularities.
Did you know that taking diet pills and drinking alcohol sharpley increases your risk of having a fatal heart attack.
Alcohol and diet pills will affect your period.
Alcohol alone has been found to disrupt normal cycles and also have an effect on a women's reproductive system.
Or we can just assume that your stress related issues are keeping your period at bay.