I had finished my period on the 31st of October & had sex on the 2nd of November. (He used a condom)
Now were on the 13th of december.. i usually have ma period every 5ish weeks, now im over by 6days and i still havent started my period.
I have taken a pregnancy test & its negative.. so im safe.
Does having protected sex for the first time delay your period?

When it's negative, it doesn't directly mean you are not pregnant. On the other hand, if it's positive, then you can be sure you are pregnant.

Also I'm not an expert, but I don't think protected sex has anything to due in delaying period unless it gets you pregnant which is very rare.

Think about external factors that can produce stress. Are you in school? Exam period? Job interview? Moving in? Stress can delay periods, so maybe it's the reason your periods are delayed.

I have read many posts on this site , that state first time sex can delay your period :s im so confused..