I am only 23, but I have high blood pressure, and have been prescribed Metoprollol for almost two years. I recently have been looking into Hyperexol, which is a natural blend of common extracts (garlic, taurine, vitamin C, and a few more). Is there anyone who has tried Hyperexol, or that is on Toprol or Metoprollol and wondering why their blood pressure is still around 145/95... Or, are there any doctors on this forum who specialize in cardiology or internal medicine? Thanks so much!!

Personally, I wouldn't be using anything that is not approved by the FDA. Is this Hyperexol approved by the FDA? It would be best if you talked to your doctor who prescribed Metoprollol to you and see what s/he thinks.

I looked into Hyperexol also and wondered the same thing. So I called them and they told me that you can take the hyperexol and other medications as long as you take them at seperate times. I tried Hyperexol and seen wonderful results it did take a little time to work because of the medications but has been doing wonders with my blood pressure.