? i've seen all the commercials for relacore, and from the few people i know who have taken it, they said it seemed to work at least for the stress part and somewhat for losing weight...in reading the box and phamplet i find no mention of taking this product with other medications or homeopathics which are something i take on a daily basis... would taking relacore interfer with homopatics? how would i find out? thanks for any information you can provide me.

Relacore ABSOLUTELY DOES interact with other medications. I read the pharmacological paper work receive from my own physician. It stated that Relacore interacts with BENZODIAZAPINES in a Moderate way. It also interacts with ANTIDEPRESSANTS. I have read multiple statements that Relacore helps with anxiety and mood. With that said; one should see how the interactions can be Moderate. If Relacore helps with mood and anxiety and you are already taking medications for those reasons the Relacore can cause you to be somulent and have an increase chance of causing irritability. Never take a medication like this without consulting your physician. This is not a medication that is approved by the FDA. A medication that is not approved by the FDA can have unequal amounts of different homeopathic substances in each capsules. This would leave you not knowing what amount of each homeopathic substances you are truly consuming which is very unsafe.