Hello there. I have problems with hearing loss in last few months. It becomes more and more frequent so I’ve decided to go and see doctors regarding this problem. Is that good solution to see doctor about sudden hearing loss problem what is the procedure I’ll be exposed?

You made a right decision when you decide to go to hospital to check your sudden hearing loss problem the standard evaluation of a patient who comes in hospital with the complaint of a hearing loss is to obtain a formal hearing test. After you describe your symptoms, the doctor will ask you if anyone in your family has had (or has) hearing loss. Also he want to know if you have been exposed to loud noises, trauma of the ear or head, or ear infections which can be cause hearing loss. Than he’ll do some hearing test and if the results of your ear exam suggest that you have hearing loss, your doctor will refer you to an audiologist.