I always start my period on the Wednesday of being on my sugar pill (I have been taking Ortho Tri Cyclen birth control for about 8 months now), and normally I have a pretty smooth period: minimal cramping, no aches. However, last Thursday (when I was on my period) I had this really bad headache, and I've continued to get one almost every day since. I am always tired/exhausted, and have this feeling of being constantly bloated, even when I haven't eaten anything, and sometimes I find myself feeling light headed. I'm kind of sick right now (had a cold, kind of went away, but I think it's coming back), and all these symptoms meshing together is really confusing.
So what I'm getting at is could I possibly be pregnant?

Your like me sorta. I have had signs of pregnancy but i have had my period twice since then. Im confused and no one seems to answer my ?'s. I wish i could help you. If i get any replys ill let you know cause im sorta in your boat too.

Yeah, it sucks to have a question that no one can seem to answer. I've done some researching and apparently you shouldn't be able to have full periods, because menstration (ovulation) can't occur during pregnancy, but having bleeding is possible. It shouldn't be enough to fill tampons, so I'm left quite confused. I'll try to do some more research and let you know if I find anything. I suppose the only thing one can really do is take a pregnancy test, though I'm not sure how accurate results would be if one is still having a period.
Ahhh, it's frustrating.