So the other day my girlfriend is giving me a blowob the other dayj and in the end I wasn't able to cum for her. We tried a couple of other things, but in the end I still wasn't able to. She's afraid it's because I'm not sexually attracted to her, but when we're messing around I do feel sexually attracted to her. Is something wrong with me or is it all in my head?

Hello my name is Arisa :)

And dont worry! When you dont cum it doesnt mean that something is wrong with you, maybe its just that she didnt stimlate you in the right way. Did you use lube? You could try lotion, spit, and vaseline. Lotion would be less messy though. And Maybe you need to play with her first, give her a orgasm, make yourself turned on. Let her know what feels good so you and her can have a better experience.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I have a girlfriend and we do fool around and she has given me a short blowjob but it wasn't for that long and I did not cum, sometimes it might take a different tecnique or a longer period of time which she does that, also if she and you would be up to this, you could lay down with her on top, her head at your penis giving you a blowjob and her vagina over your head with you licking it, making it more likely for you to cum

I hope this helps