My wife and I love having threesomes with another man.I love my wife's pleasure she receives from 2 penises inside her.and I love watching her enjoyment of having me and another man licking kissing touching her at the same time. The enthusiasm she gives when returning sexual pleasure is something that satisfies me beyond ejaculating.we are very passionate and sensual lovers and love to hav total strangers join our sex wen possible. When we hav other couples I love to have my wife control what I can do with the other woman. But mostly our sexual encounters are more for her complete sexual satisfaction. The dirtier sexually and more sticky and cummy with her getting cumed on and cumed in her mouth and on her tongue and in her bum and p***y at the same time the better it is for me. I love my wife fully and I love to be apart of making her orgasm over and over till we hav exhausted ourselves..these encounters are for occasions when we rent motels especially for our 2-3 time yearly sexual exsploits..is this normal for couples and dose enjoying kissing my wife and sucking her tongue during sex after me or another man has cum in her mouth make me gay..is her and I really enjoying her sucking mine or another mans penis strait after anal sex make her dirty and disgusting? We both are sexually confident and enjoy any act if its with passion and sensual involvement. There is nothing that we wouldn't enjoy as long as we are together . is this wrong?.we have had threesomes and foursomes where the others have been abit surprised at the level of involvement and enjoyment we give and get.I love watching my wife make other men cum uncontrollably from the enthusiasm and skill she haz in giving pleasure . dose gripping the base of a mans penis to give him added pleasure while he is inside my wife's p***y or bumb make me gay? Dose enjoying the sensation of a mans penis inside my wife's p***y while I'm in her bumb make me gay? Dose enjoying my penis squashed together with another mans while we both gently pump in my wife's p***y make me gay? I enjoy my wife's pleasure she receives when she gets cum squirted over her tits and tongue is it normal 2 enjoy your wifes pleasure more than my own ?...there are certain things she has trouble letting me do or another woman do to each other and has to hold my penis and guid me into another p***y and hold me while I'm getting sucked from another woman and when I'm cunning it has to be over or in or down my wife's throat. Once I was allowed to cum in another woman's mouth but my wife made her hold my cum until she could get her mouth over hers so she could receive my cum .is all this sexual activity I hav described and shared normal and acceptable ?.I.have worries that we have become overly sexual and our weekends are to personal and dirty ..please comment or reply,how many couples are as sexually adventurous and open as my wife and me?..why dose it turn me on to see my wife swollow cum or rub it in to her tits or suck penis strait after anal ?. ..I love my wife laying her head on the base of another ladies back while I'm pumping in her bumb and then just as I begin to cum my wife opens her mouth and takes my penis so I cum down her throat and she sucks me till I'm done. Then she will poke her tongue unto the woman's bumb licking the rim while her bumb is still open then close round her tongue. The surprise and pleasure I've witnessed my wife deliver to woman we hav had sex with is undescribable. Pleasurably dirty and I know uncommon. Are we sick ? Please let me know.

Brother . Relax . It Doesn't make You Gay ........

Just it will make u Unman . How The hell ur manhood let u To Allow Another man Just Touch ur Wife

Oh my Gooooooooood
That's really Disgusting

I Thank God That I am Arabian . Nothing Like That In our Cultures .. What A Dirty Culture That Allows Couples To Share Sex To Strangers For Only fqing Pleasure ... Fq The Pleasure and Fq The Happiness That Comes From This Kind Of Relation . I'd Die To leave my Wife Get Touched not Dumbed or Analed . :(