how can i get my girlfriend to deepthroat me as every time i slightly push her head she gags wb asap coz i really wanna feel her suck me hard thanks all reply asap

I don't think it's appropriate for you to try to "get" her to do this. Real life is not a porno film my friend. If this is something you desire - then it is something you have to discuss with her. As it is clearly something that makes her physically uncomfortable, it's not exactly very mature of you to continue to try to get her to do it.

If this is something she actually has a desire to do for you, then I am sure there are plenty of resources for her online that give tips on how to accomplish it - but that is up to her to decide. She would have to be not only physically, but emotionally comfortable with it. It is something that no one has ever been able to do on me...but there are many other ways for YOU to get pleasure even if she can not take all of you in her mouth.

Good luck!

she has asked me to ask on this site as she wanted to find out what every1 thaught thanks all

There are oral sprays available to numb the gag reflex and will allow her to go deeper. Might want to look into this if you want it bad enough and she is willing. Pushing her head down is an absolutely bad idea. This can create a fear in her mind that you will attempt to do this anytime she performs oral sex on you. Therefore she might become less willing to give you this favor. Also there are other ways for her to satisfy you such as pleasuring your "head."

My father in law had a medical procedure performed that involved having a tube forced down his throat. He wasn't well prepared for that and the doctor just kept saying "swallow" as he was panicking, gagging on the tube.
Had the doctor explained to him in advance that swallowing (which requires some deliberate effort to over-ride instinct in this situation) canceled out the gag reflex, he may have found it much less traumatic.
If your girlfriend actually wants to do this, suggest it.

Personally I think that if she doesn't want to, there is no way you should try and talk her into it. That's verging on rape.

Guest wrote:

This isn't a voting contest to see what WE like. It's about what SHE likes, or wants to do FOR you. Don't expect US to make that decision for HER. As for you, you can hope and pray she will want to try to do this FOR you, but if you try to force her or coerce her, it won't work out well for either of you.

Have you perfected giving her the fantastic oral sex she deserves just because she's your lover and you love her? When you give her oral that sends her over the moon, she will most likely be trying to work out how she can do the same for you.

If/when she develops a desire to do that for you gatoraide has a good suggestion and I agree completely with taz.

If you Google cherrytv you will find some great discussions by a panel of girls that I think will be very helpful for both of you to watch.

Don't just have sex, make love to your partner.

I agree with everyone personal I think deep throat is a horrible experience and I think that u should definitely let her decide I mean how would u like to be forced to gag it's really not a nice experience

I agree with everyone else, it has to be her decision.  She may know you like it or that you want it, but unless she decides to do it herself, it's wrong of you to force her to do it.  Personally, I don't have a problem with it and my boyfriend liked it.  But he never forced it on me and let me come to the decision to try it on my own, which just made the experience that much better.  He liked it, because of the obvious, but also because he said that my wanting to do it for him made it better for him.

TEQUILAAAA! it is certeinly not honorable.... but it gets the job done

WOW. These answers really suck.... Obviously he's not trying to rape his GFS throat people. This guy just wants what a good oll fashion deep throat but cant cause his GF has not figured out how to get done. I have no real advice for you but i will suggest never asking a question on a public forum like this because people are stupid and rather than answering your question they give you there thoughts and feelings about the subject.Try the tequila thing "char" recommended... its probably your best bet. Goodluck :-|

Get her drunk! Works every time!

Just shove it down and hold it there

thats a good way to get thrown up on

haha   that totally happened to me. ewww

Mike asked a question. What you wrote is, you don't know how to make Mike's girlfriend perform deepthroat.