here is the deal, i have been with my girl for over a year now, we started being sexually active 2 months into the relationship. I have never made her cum during sex but when i go down on her she is fully capable of receiving an orgasm, altho it takes a while she still is capable of having one. This bring a lot of stress into our relationship because i blame myself and since she has never expirienced an orgasm during sex, even with other men, she thinks there is something wrong with her.
Please if you have any suggestions please help out.

Most women do not orgasm during sex. It's a myth perpetuated by porno. If she has one when you go down on her then there is nothing wrong with either of you and your sex life is quite healthy. To try and achieve one during sex try stimulating her clit while in the act. If it still does not work then do not worry about it, she's just like many of the women out there.

though it is only 15% of the population, women have orgasms. Or I should say vaginal orgasms. most women can have orgasms from their clit. make her feel it that way and sometimes the vaginal orgasms just come. Usually come from very loving and trusting relationships and you will know because she doesn't scream or do anything except make weird noises, usually odd breathing sounds. Then afterwards she will lay there and wonder what you just did and how/when can you do it again. You want her to want sex almost as often as you do if not more! Again only 15% have a vaginal orgasm, stimulate the clit while having sex with her...trust me she'll love it

my experience was diffrent my gf would cum often many times it didnt even take 10min for her to come, she then just stopped for about three weeks now its stressing me out like you cant believe makes me feel like im nt doing my job right and i alway strive for exellent results especaly in the sex department. . . pleasE give me some advise plz

So check it out, Is she not happy anymor? Is she sleeping around

yes most woman do not orgasm. but also it depends upon the girl and what she seems arousing or what she likes. for example if she likes things ruff like biting and scratching and hair pulling then she might get an orgasm if your force full and aggresive with her it will stimulate her more possibly bringing her to a climax. i hope this helps.

welll im a woman and i havent came ever before until recently! the best advice i can give is talk about what she likes and how she like it. it certainly would make a difference if all men did that coz if she likes it ruff and you make love to her how is she gona get off on that

I made my gf cum 6 times in less then 20 minutes by goin slow and deep

she was faking it and now she has tried letting you know its not working by not faking anymore, but she doesn't have the heart to tell you she wasn't really cumming. she is hoping you will do something different that will please her more. sorry. lots of girls fake it and don't know how to be honest because they don't want to hurt your feelings once they decide they want to stay in the relationship.

if she came 6 times in 20 minutes then most likely she faked it and you're not as good as you think you are. Sorry man.

Try going slow you dont always have to go deep stimulate the g-spot with slow shallow pumps

Don't bet on this advice. Most women DO NOT appreciate things ruff... Don't assume she'll orgasm if you are forceful. It's a more sure bet that she'll be turned off and kick you out of bed.

Now, if you speak with her first, and the two of you decide together to try something, within limits, and have a "safeword" to call it off and stop at a moment's notice, that's different.

Yes, most women do not orgasm. But any woman CAN, given the right environment, attention, patience and considerate partner. Force does not equal sex or love for women. Many men make that mistake.

Maybe you should try letting her be on top. I dont think it has anything to do with her cheating or neither one of you being good at it. Kevin B is right women dont like it ruff ruff all the time they like it to be sensual and meaningful and sometimes when you have ruff se it just feels like sex and nothing more. If she trys it on top then she might get a little more pleasure bc she will feel as if she in control. Tell her to get on top and just grind dont go bouncin off the walls but just simple back and forth grinding and see if that works and she might want some closeness so if she does then just wrap your arms around her hips and see if this does the trick. I have suggested this to a few people and they have had amazing results both male and female. I hope this helps you out tremendously and if not let me know please. Good Luck

some woman cum, some dont and some fake it. ive had a gf who wud cum atleast 3 times everytime. once 17 times!
otheres who cant get there at all

To give you a little better advice... couple weekends ago my b/f and I was going at it and him being at different angles in me made it more intense... or if you want to surprise your g/f try this: get her to lay down on the bed and lay across her making a + have you left arm on the left side of her body and finger her with 2 fingers from left to right as fast as you can... keep doing that until she can't take it anymore... if she's a girl who can squirt... she will! If she doesn't try the "shocker" while doing the same thing.