Ok so my girlfriend tracked her period and according to the tracker she's a week plus after her ovulation and is due in 6 days. So we had sex and I wore a condom no leaks or anything. And I didn't have anymore and she wanted round two. She gave me a ha****b and we dry humped for about an hour and she gave me head. Then I stuck my penis in for only a few seconds before I stopped. She was really wet if that changes the fact of anything. But I'm freaking out cause hat if she could be pregnant? What are the chance of her being pregnant? Is there a chance of sperm being on the tip? How long does it take for sperm to die? Btw everything was really dry. PLEASE HELP! Please!

Head is a blowjob just saying

sperm has a life span of 72hours ... 3days ..
for example if u cum on your bed sheets on monday then it will take till wednesday/thursday for there to be no threat to your partner.
this is just a fact.