hi, well ive been with my girlfriend for nearly 5years, and started to have sex a little over 2years ago, and just recently trying oral sex and i can get her to come but i was wondering if its safe to swallow ect and can someone tell me what it tastes like so im not so supprised when i do?

plus i need some teqniques in oral sex, i tend to suck on her clit but she just cant handle it! shes always trying to push me away ect when it gets to much, what else can i do? can i put my full tongue inside her vagina, what kind of things can i do so she gets the ultimate orgasm without it beeing to much without her budging?.

im 16, shes 17 in 3weeks

need replys fast

here we go...First it is ok to swallow any vaginal secretions. It is a personal preference, but it is in no way harmful unless she has an STD. When a girl orgasms, its not like a guy...unless she can ejaculate (most girls cannot), there will not be a increase of liquid that comes out like with a guy.
So the vaginal fluid that you taste now will be the same as when she has an orgasm. If she can female ejaculate, thats a whole different story.

You will know she is having an orgasm because her vaginal muscles will contract and her body will quiver. For tips on doing it.....

Do NOT attack the clit at first..
Start by licking her upper thighs and right around the vagina
Work your way to the lips of the vagina and start slow
Lick up and down but not directly on the clit...brush it once and a while if you want
You can insert your tongue if you would like.....she may or may not like it
After she has become very "wet" (lots of vaginal secretion), You can start liking the clit
Unless the clit is lubricated with the vaginal secretion it will not feel good for her.
After you start liking the clit find out if she liked it up and down, side to side, circles.....etc
Then start slow and slowly build speed depending on what she wants.....you will be able to tell my the sounds she makes...or just ask

hope this helps....if you want more info....reply to the post

ok, thanks for the reply also;

can i insert a finger or two into her vagina/anus whilst doing this or will this be too uncomfatlble?, i dont wana make too many mistakes.

1 more thing, this is embarising for me but who cares this is annoyamos, ive noticed my penis is going a little out of shape, its bending to the left a little, i was wondering if this is from the angle i have sexual intercourse or masterbating. is there anyway i can straighthen it out?

Ok, well ur penis is like that because perhaps you have been moving it left to right too much (preferably left) so thats why. try jacking off in a straight poition

Actually, most men naturally deviate to the left. You can google it or look in an anatomy book, but majority of men curve to one side or the other, primarily the left. There really isn't anything that can be done to "fix" it, it's just natural part of the body.

write the alphabet with your tongue...sounds odd but works very well

Hey, I haven't knew that it's ok to swallow it.. Well, I'm just aware what do they called the white sticky liquid when women cums? tnx for advance..

Moat people call it semen but i'm sure look it up on goggle.

To the other guy it depends on what she eats. When i first did it, It was salty last time i did it, it didn't really have a taste... or i ignored it idk.

Same for guys if u eat a lot of sugar ur semen will taste similar to sugar if u eat a lot of salty stuff it will be similar to salt but its almost double maybe even triple the taste. <---- That's what my gf told me, that it was salty the 1st time she tried it.

I didn't like it when i 1st performed oral sex on my gf tried it but quickly got over it some how

I made her cum b4 it shocked the hell out of me but i kinda did wut the other guy said about working in the area.

PS: ALL WOMEN TAKE LONGER THAN MEN TO GET turned on! SPEND LIKE AN EXTRA 5-10 MINUTES WITH HER BODY. PROVEN FACT READ IT IN ONE OF THE MEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE.

It is fine to drink it and it actualy tastes really nice, its not really any different to drinking anyhting else (i drink my girlfriends cum none stop :-D) as long as she hasn't ever had any sexual contact with anyone else you are fine you can drink as much as you like and it wont harm you. some people say that you can have std's from birth, thats very true but you would know if you did, i asked my doctor and he said that if you have std's from birth you also get other things wrong with you and they detect them when you are a baby so as long as shes never done anything with anyone else or had anything from birth, which she hasn't you would know about it, then dive in there and enjoy :-P oh just don't expect to get a kiss off her after :-P

my gf likes to tongue kiss me right after im done going down on her!!

Mine too.. She also gives me head after i've already been inside her..
I guess some girls like their own taste.. ;-)

Definitely every girl is different. Some girls will let you spend all night down there and others have a 5 minute limit. Others will receive oral but won't give it back to you. So you must learn to enjoy giving her pleasure weather it is returned or not.

Also while some girls will kiss you right after you spend time giving her oral, many will not. If she says no, get her to try it at least once. Maybe she will like it, maybe not. Either way be prepared to run to the sink to wash out your mouth. I would suggest even swishing with a little mouthwash to clear out the taste. Then you can go back to her and finish her off the other ways.

BTW her cum is often thicker and is like putting chocolate syrup on your tongue (not taste, texture). Swallow or spit, your choice. It will not cause you to get ill. You may find that you have an aversion to swallowing it based on the idea of it. Just have a glass of water next to the bed to wash it down. Gagging in front of her will kill the mood.

I agree with most of the above replies. Tastes fine. If you insert your fingers be sure to cut the nails and file. as for healthy or not.
new research has shown possible link to oral cancer, because of H.P.V.,(human Paloma virus.
enjoy

From a girls perspective, using your fingers during oral sex feels amazing! If your wondering about technique I would take johnnykings advice. He sounds about dead-on on the way to give oral sex. BTW I also love when my boyfriend kisses me after he goes down on me or makes me lick his fingers off, but keep in mind some girls may not like this. Think about how you feel after you get head. Do you let your girlfriend kiss you? There's nothing wrong if you do. Its not gross.

I ask the same exact question as you did  :-)
Here this book helped me out greatly!!! If you really want to make sure she feels great, then you would take the time out and read this book. Its free. Just go to this link. The book is called She Comes First.

http://thetriteandstatic.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/she-comes-first.pdf

There you go and good luck bro :-|