Users comments and reviews on article Clean Air for a Better Respiratory System by Robert Rister

What a great article. I definitely think that the BP oil spill will have far more implications then what most are talking about. Wouldn't it be interesting to see a global shift away from oil and a return to basics?

Whats killing me these days is that the ocean is turning black, isn't there something about the end times...the seas will turn black and thirst and famine will plague the earth....or something to that effect.

I really do wish that something more would be done in regards to this spill, the lack of press lately on the subject has left alot of people feeling that its been resolved and we're in the clean up process....

In reality the oil is flowing out more then before and there is no clear cut way to stop this mess.

Regards

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Shining Star
I agree with you on that totally... but I am afraid that there isn't the lack of press lately on the subject a problem - I think it's the pressure that oil companies have on the press - there is no free press... :-(

Your more then likely right Tania, everything is backwards in this new age. :-( :-(

"Try our unique Personal Travel Filters for your triple protection allergy relief pregnancy when travelling "

Personal Travel Filters®   HEPA (high efficiency particulate air) contain Anti bacterial combination of Activated carbon/ Copper fabric/ Cellulose and protect your from Air pollution, Airborne Bacteria and flu Virus. When indulging in Air Travel it seems like something new and harmful is always floating around in the air we breathe.