Does anybody know of a ACTUAL QUALIFIED medical practitioner who is qualified in the effects of toxins on bones and tissue of the human body, mine actually.

I was exposed to jet engine emissions every 30 minutes for 2 months [mostly 2 engine planes], plus the occasional turbo engine plane, plus the occasional jumbo.  1 day a taxing 747 moved off the runway near us [within 100 mtrs] it's engines were blasting directly for us for about 20 minutes till it was able to rev the engines and get back on the runway properly.

I was also exposed to bushfire smoke and a great deal of ash, we were directed to clean the ash from a grill [grate] with our fingers and a rag.

Plus old silica type fibreglass [not oxide type] and a heavy dark dust of unknown origin.

Plus particles and residue from sprays for the control of flora and fauna on the airfield.

Each of us worker have breathing problems, severe skin irritation & pimple like sores that are extremely painful, eye problems and 100% of us have neck problems and clicking; I am the only one who has been able to stand the pain of laying still for an MRI, I have severe bone degeneration of my cervical spine.

Are there any experts who will communicate with me, I am in Australia.

There doesn't appear to be any toxin experts in Australia, most medical practitioners appear to have the attitude "That they have no knowledge of toxins, so they could NOT have caused or contributed to my bone and joint problems.

Dennis

New Hope

Hello! We're going to publish an entire article in response to your question--and I hope you are doing better now. Robert Rister

Hi Robert,
I do not understand your comments; you were not there, the 3 guys who were are suffering like I am.
I am after facts from an expert, the only research I have found so far is the effect of carbon monoxide on bones in mice experiments.
I am also aware that even minimal exposure [EG just a visit of a few hours to an air show] is enough to have a damaging effect on everybody's health.
After the initial exposure, each year new health effects reveal themselves - this has been well written, it is not just my experience [6 years so far].
Both hips, both shoulders plus my lumbar and cervical spine ache severely - medically I have been told I have to suffer until the joint requires replacement. Some already want to fuse the neck.
I respect every honest medical expert, but they are not god - they don't know everything - but please be honest!

Dennis

New Hope

Dennis, I am the medical expert who wrote a to-be-published article on the problems caused by exposure to various kinds of jet fuel in response to your comments here. Steady Health got in touch with me because they were struck by the severity of the problem and felt some answers should be made more widely available. There are to date 217 papers in the medical literature that explain the symptoms you describe, but carbon monoxide simply is not the causative agent of the symptoms you describe. Jet fuel is. There is a lot more information coming in the article that is still to be published.

It takes some time for the article to be reviewed and published. Please be patient. I'll come back here and let you know it's on-line. Again, I hope you find relief.

Greetings Robert;
Thankyou for your offer.

I accept that it is jet fuel that is one of main causes of my health problems, so is the bush fire ash and smoke and also the old fibreglass, plus plus!

I attach references to 2 articles re carbon monoxide: The reason I am concentrating on carbon monoxide is because of the total exposure during the 2 months, including the close proximity to the 747 [emission of carbon monoxide 900 PPM] for 20 minutes.
1. Bone changes in mice after prolonged continuous exposure to a high concentration of carbon monoxide.
Exp Pathol. 1983;24(1):51-67. Zebro T, Wright EA, Littleton RJ, Prentice AI.
2. Clinical Toxicology
Neurological manifestation of carbon monoxide poisoning
I.K. Hart,' P.G.E. Kennedy,1 J.H. Adams2 and N.E. Cunningham3
Departments of Neurology and Neuropathology, Institute of Neurological Sciences, Southern General Hospital, Glasgow G51 4TF and 3Department of Pathology, Crosshouse Hospital, Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, UK.

This is only 1 toxin I have been researching.
If you are interested & provide an email address, I will share the summaries I have compiled.
My health problems:
I believe the smoke & emissions are the major causes of my respiratory problems, nerve damage & skin problems.
I believe the damage to my joint problems was caused by heavy lifting, I believe the severity of the damage was made worse by the toxins. This includes the effects on the tissues throughout my body plus my central nervious system [including the total loss of all nerves in my teeth].
I believe the feelings of something dry stuck to the inside of my throat, constant nausea, the damage to my cervical spine and teeth.
I believe I will suffer many more complaints because of the particulate matter in the ash & emissions.
I would appreciate details on as many of the 217 papers I can access. Do you know any ongoing research that would be acceptable to medical professionals here in Australia?
Dennis

Please feel free to email me direct as this has become personal for me: 

***Post is edited by moderator *** Private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

To Robert Rister & Steady Health

It is a slight consolation to know that there many other people suffering similarly to myself and my co-workers. It is sad that the world is taking little notice, particularly in respect to air shows.
My criticism of some medical practitioners is explained here:
a) A respiratory specialist told me directly that my respiratory problems are psycho symatic!
b) A specialist dermatologist have claimed the sores, lumps and growths are age related, not toxins! Even though they have frozen off more than 100 lumps.

I repeat what I have already mentioned:
That most medical practitioners claim toxins wouldn’t cause my problems, even though they acknowledge they know nothing about toxins.

I also contacted many Occupational Physicians, most of them admitted they knew nothing about toxins and their effects on the human body.
A toxicologist also claimed that toxins would not cause my problems.
An Occupational Physician described my requirements as he saw them:
Clearly this area is highly specialised and you need someone with the right credentials and experience to give you an opinion about your situation. Unfortunately I am not such a person. I suggest you contact the Faculty of Occupational and Environmental Medicine attached to the Royal Australian College of Physicians and ask them for the names of members with expertise in the field of toxins and the effects of exposure. RACP refused to do anything.

Is there a way to add files to this subject, seeing Steady Health felt some answers should be made more widely available. The first documents I am suggesting I mentioned in my last contribution:
BUT the moderator has deleted it:
I have compiled a summary of toxins and their effects on the human body from both jet emissions and bush fire smoke and ash!
I am disappointed Steady Health put terms of use above my pain and health [plus anyone else suffering from the same problems even though they may not have made a contribution.

Seeing you want to control my health and conti9nue my suffering, please pass my email address onto Robert Rister. I will also take this opportunity to thank you for contacting Robert.
As I said in my last contribution, I need medical authority and scientific research articles that will be accepted by specialists in Australia

Dennis

The main relief I am experiencing is some relief from pain from strong magnets! South side toward skin.

Greetings Robert,
Do you have similar documents regarding jet engine emissions?
I need both.
Emissions do have all the chemicals in jet fuel, but emissions also have the toxins and compounds produced during the heating and ignition of the jet fuel, I know you would understand this but I am adding the detail for the benefit of others reading our articles.
I urgently look forward to your reply!

Dennis

Shining Star

Hi Dennis.

I think one of our moderators already contacted you, but in case he didn't I would like to update: 

- The Surprising Effects Of Jet Fuel Toxins On Bones And Tissues - scheduled to be published on April 4th

- A Brief Practical Guide To Removing Toxins From The Body - scheduled to be published on April 10th

Kind regards. 

Yes thankyou, Tania I had been advised.
Q. how will I know where to find them?

Dennis

Shining Star

Hi Dennis.
here they are:
https://www.steadyhealth.com/articles/the-surprising-effects-of-jet-fuel-toxins-on-bones-and-tissues-a2721.html
https://www.steadyhealth.com/articles/a-brief-practical-guide-to-removing-toxins-from-the-body-a2719.html
I hope you will find some useful information.
Regards,
Tanya

Hi Robert,
Sorry I am finding no other way to get in touch with you and ask you your medical opinion or advice. I was just diagnosed with Cluster Headaches yesterday and I am not finding any information about these types of headaches on SteadyHealth and before I go to another forum I was wondering if you could shed any light or experience with this type of headache? Do you have any articles on Cluster Headaches that I could check out?
Please help?!