Users comments and reviews on article Naturopathy and Self-Healing by TaniaT

Naturopathy is complete nonsense. There is NO science whatsoever that has been critically reviewed that shows that naturopaths can treat anything.

If you don't "believe" the idiocy and demand actual, reasonable scientific proof you are just branded a heretic. Doesn't mean its not true though.

America needs to learn how to think critically. The enthusiasm for CAM shows how much Americans lack this vital capacity.

Don't believe me? Let's see how many scientific articles are referenced to refute me. I'll get a lot of pseudoscientific claptrap and personal attacks for this, but NO SCIENCE WILL BE FORTHCOMING. GUARANTEED.

It has been proven that many of the problems people have with health is their diet, exercise, and sleep habits. So yea you do want to treat the patient as a whole and each person should be treated based on their own lifestyle. Sadly people do take advantage of the natural remedies just to make a quick buck, but some of them do work very well. But the best thing is to keep your diet and exercise under control and in the safe zone.