Users comments and reviews on article What is GHB? by SirGan

why does it say that it was synchronize in 1920 here but other where they say its was in 1960

Gosh I feel like I was born in a cave becasue I had heard nothing about GHB until reading about this article! I'm going to tell my brother about this so he can look for it in case his kids ever try it or something. Learn something new every day!

Hello all of you who read this, a friendly word from some one with recreational experience in a variety of drugs including amphetamine's, extacy and pot and many others. This drug is by far the most appealing for many reasons aside from the lack of industry standard and the risk of accidental overdose due to lack of education this drug has far far more pro's than cons. If any of you have any questions that could be answered by some one that as been educated with direct experience feel free to respond to this post

sam

can ghb or gbl harm a baby while its mother is pregnant with it?