Users comments and reviews on article Nasal septum, Deviation and Septoplasty by TaniaT

this article was really helpful to me a detailed explanation is a thumbs up for it

very nice info thanks madam.

Doctors (at least the ones I've been to) simply don't care about nasal issues. They will go through the motions; stethoscope (take a DEEP breath but who cares if you do it through your MOUTH,) mallet to the kneecap, etc. Well thanks for absolutely nothing docs, now I diagnosed my own chronic lifetime nasal issues after finding out about it's awful effects and I'm scheduled for surgery.

I need your help Dr., i have a cancer of nasal septum, i was treated trough radio theraphy after removing of mass inside my nose when i got severe nose bleeding. I'm a seafarer and I'm going embark to a crude oil Tanker, my parents are worried about my situation, but we don't have any option,it's my job. Please help me about this problem. I'm afraid that while i was on board the vessel at sea, my nose will bleed again, because of inhaling of crude oil vapor when we clean the tank.

pls. help me of this problem, i am the only breed winner of my family. tnx!

This article is very informative for DNS

.