I would like to hear some details about abdominal aortic aneurysm. What is common procedure for this? According to the symptoms I’ve been having doctor suspects on AAA. I am felling very weak and helpless.

The aorta is the largest artery in your body runs through your chest, where it is called the thoracic aorta. When it reaches your abdomen, it is called the abdominal aorta and this one supplies blood to the lower part of the body. When a weak area of the abdominal aorta expands or bulges, it is called an abdominal aortic aneurysm. This condition can cause another serious health problem. Inside of the aneurysm, clots or debris can form and travel to blood vessels leading to other organs in your body. If one of these blood vessels becomes blocked, it can cause severe pain or even more serious problems.