Users comments and reviews on article Protein in urine: Causes & Risk factors by SirGan

i have been looking for info on this for sometime, your website provided me with the exact info i was serching for...Thank you.. jim

My son is 20 years old. He was recently diagnosed with High Blood Pressure. At last years physical his BP was 120/85 and +1 protein in his urine. This year his BP was 162/85 and +2 protein. An ultrasound of his kidneys was unremarkable. He is in great physical shape, no drugs are involved. He is seeing a kidney specialist and he is monitoring his labs monthly. Should we be looking in any other direction.

I'm 34 yrs old and i've proties since I was only 1 yeard old...I've +1 and as per Doctor BP must be controlled and I just started taking BP medicine to keep do like 115/75.

Thanks, your article was just what I was looking for. Have traces of albumin in my urine and was wondering what that signified. Thanks for sharing.

thank 4 all information u give as

thanks for your article I was searching this for my mother since she has microalbuminuria.

I have foamy urine and the doctor says I have kidney danage and I've been constipated for over a month. I have no insurance what do you advice to pay for any future bill

hi...i am 18 years old girl.i've bubbles in my urine with pungent smell.please could anybody tell me what doest it mean??is it dangerous or not?

i have prtien in urine

can candidiasis cause prteinuria?

If you have a protein losing from your body and into ur urine, it means theres a chance of having kidney problem. you should get a doctor as soon as possible if you see bubbles or have smells and developing swelling. also take time to sit down and pray and ask God, because He is the only answer to all our prolems.

Hi, i just want to ask the effect of pungent smell in urine