Users comments and reviews on article How to Improve Memory: 10 Simple Tips by Victoria Rodriguez-Baziuk

This is very informative.

Some words on memory at: Healthy pH Balanced Diet - Memory Improvement - Eyes Exercises...For Better Life

Thank you for this nice article, alcohol consumption can lead to poor memory abilities, yet I was not alcoholic, but I was used to binge alcohol during weekend. I have noticed that the more you drink the poorest memory you will have lol

Thank you for this article. Since I have been sober I have gone back to school, and I know that my previous drug use has affected my memory. I find it a little harder to absorb what I have been reading, plus I am getting older. I am willing to try anything to help my brain out especially when it comes to my school work.

That was a really good post. It helped me to make sense of some of the issues with the subject.