Users comments and reviews on article How to Turn Pizza Into a Relatively Healthy Meal by Debbie Strange

"The best part is that you will never be able to tell the difference; the pizza will be just as enticing and satisfying as it always was;"

Pizza is not made to be healthy. It is made to be enjoyed for the full flavor and taste. If you want something healthy, don't eat pizza and leave it to those of us who DO like pizza the way it was meant to be.

Great guide! And quite healthy too, good work!

I'm sorry but I must disagree! Pizza used to be simple flat bread, some basil, a little tomato, and a small smattering of cheese. Pizza can be made healthy and I think that we have a great guide on how to do so! No one is forcing you to eat this ;) There's no harm in making something a little healthier.

Celebrity
I totally agree with bluedog.. pizza was food of the poor in Italy (Italian gypsies), and was not supposed to be melting with cheese and bacon :-P
I actually prefer pizza like the one on the photo, with vegetables and some good meat (or tuna...although some would say tuna is meat - well it's not - it's a fish, dear) or only vegetables.
Good article, Debbie! Thanks for the tips... they will for sure come handy :-)

I have to fully agree with bluedog and TayaTaya. Pizza has "evolved" form it first purpose and recipe. And we have many varieties of pizza. Now days you just put everything that comes on your mind on it. I really like it with meat, but this is just one option on how to make pizza healthy with out lot of fat. I think that many people will find this article very useful, I know that I will. :-)

Great suggestions! People need to wake up and STOP overeating and eating wrong things. Food is FOOD, not love! Respect your body, set a good example for your children. Looking in the mirror and liking your reflection is a more lasting pick me up than stuffing your face.