Users comments and reviews on article Top 10 Foods to Maximize Muscle Power by Debbie Strange

"Essential minerals your body needs to maintain strong and healthy muscle tone and growth are iron, magnesium, copper, and manganese. All these minerals can be found in pumpkin seeds and are a great source to help feed your muscles what they need to grow and build stronger. "

I really didn't know this thing. And I like to eat pumpkin seeds. I buy them from time to time. Maybe I'll start to eat them regularly. :-)

Hey thanks for mentioning htese food stuffs..
As I have heared lot about the suppliments..I think this is the better option to gain muscles through these food stuffs as they are natural...

Thanks Debbie. Can't agree with you enough about the need for protein to build muscle - and fish is indeed a wonderful protein food - high in protein and yet low in fat.