New Member
Users comments and reviews on article Marriage and Relationship Problems During Pregnancy by Debbie Strange

My wife is acting this way and I am keeping my cool. She told me she wants to make me as miserable as she is. She has been keeping her doctors appointment results to herself and not speaking to me at all. Yesterday she told me she was looking for a new place. I don't know what to do! She is only 8 weeks pregnant and before she was we were so deeply in love and communicated perfectly. I feel like a failure and that I cannot help save us.

I think that this is an excellent guide to pregnancy and I am going to send it to my sister who is fighting with her husband right now because they are going through some tough times. DO any other pregnant moms want to weigh in on this article? I found it to be really helpful!

This was really helpful. My husband and I are experiencing pretty much all of the problems listed here and it's nice to know that it's normal and not just us. I am hoping that things will get better soon, I think we have a really solid relationship to begin with so hopefully that foundation will get us through.

I also found this article to be extremely enlightening. I myself am going through a little bit of a rough period with my fiance because of the stress in my first trimester. Thanks again!

I'm really glad to hear that. I actually gave this to a friend of mine who was estranged from her husband for the first trimester of her pregnancy as well. Glad to hear it works for you too!

Me and my wife are going through everything that you mentioned in this article. We're having our first child in February and we've pretty much gone through all of these phases. I've lost hope and confidence about what I could do to make things better but reading this article just showed me that I feel the same way every other husband does in this situation. Thank you for the article.

Deep down, I know these things are common. I'm experiencing all of them with my husband - but I can't seem to find the motivation to fix things. He gets angry and says such horrible things to me. His patience with the symptoms above is so low. Today, I got so upset that I felt tightness in my stomach, and it really scared me. I keep reading that these things happen - what I need to know is how I can find the motivation to want to fix them.

I am really going through a though time with my wife. She seems to have become more extreme in her feelings as the pregnancy has progressed. We are now separated and the communication is limited. I want to be a supportive partner but it is difficult when appart. I feel an anger at being excluded and put out but I also don't want to stress her with our child's development in process.

I have cried all day! I called my doctor and she told me to go for a brisk walk. 30 minutes later I am feeling MUCH better.

HI, This article was very helpful, now I understand all the things I am going through are normal. I have cried all day too, and for no reason. I am very scared especially due to financial situations. My partner supports me all the time and I know this is very good for me, but despite that I think, he is bored of me.

Hi, guest. I think you need her and she need you, especially at this moment go with her and try again.
Good Luck and God bless two of you.

its not good to pregnant at early age