Users comments and reviews on article The Dangers Of Prescription Drugs by Jane23

Very interesting, informative and educational article. Everyone should be in charge of their health. Ask questions, know what medicine you are taking,get second opinions.
Sending this article to some friends and family members.

i have a question the doctor has my 18 yr on merina and a birthcontrol pill is that safe. she has had problems with bad craps that sometimes drops her to her knees and the doc said merina wont do that she has a baby and will be marryed soon she can not hardly have sex with out it hurting and bleeds all the time. the doc said the merina wont do that or cause that so he put her on the pill to yesterday is that safe or do we have a crack for a doc.

thanks hairelllane

There is no doubt these hormones are dangerous and other methods should be considered. My very healthy 25 year old non-smoker almost died of a pulmonary embolism. We have no history of this in our family. This was all due to her birth control pill. It does upset me that the doctors hand out these drugs like it's candy. These pills should be taken seriously !!!!

**edited by moderator**

does anyone have any information on the effects of Adaral a methamphetamine drug?

thier is know doubt that i really need to poop