I know that my sister and her friends are sometimes using speed when they are going to the parties. I mean she is taking it but wouldn’t let me try even if I am only two years younger. But, maybe she is right as I know absolutely nothing about the speed. I only know it is a methamphetamine. Is there anybody who could tell me about the dangers of this drug as my sister doesn’t want to tell me and actually never has the time for it. Thank you!

Hello there! You would be surprised how many people use amphetamines without knowing what they are and its effects and dangers. The thing is that one never knows what they are going to get when buying the drugs in the streets. Many put battery acid and drain cleaner to produce the drug. Unfortunately there is no way to know what you are buying. It is the same for every drug. Amphetamines are dangerous as they can cause physical addiction and psychological dependence, not to mention the damage and dangerous effects that meth can have on a person's body and mind. You should stay away!