Users comments and reviews on article Health Benefits Of Beer by Jane23

I believe beer belly is caused by the excessive amount of junk food consumed during/after drinking beer. Beer always goes hand-in-hand with some good nachos, burgers, hot dogs, or anything else that's horrible for your health.

Not everyone snacks while eating. Beer actually has quite a few calories in it--a beer belly is usually someone being overweight due to excessive calories. Were you aware?

There is no single health benefit in beer!!
Alcohol is a serious cause of hormonal imbalance that can lead to the belly beer, shrinking testicles, dropping you testosterone level and causing some serious diseases such cancers, liver cirrhosis, stomach ulcer , irreversible brain damage irreversible testicular cells damage !!
Stay away from alcohol!

Hi eric,
Beer is an alcohol and there are no health benefits. But I have heard that some people drink beer when they have stones in their kidney's because it is easier to piss them out. I really can not confirm this because I haven't had any experienced or issues with stones in my kidneys. But wouldn't you agree that this is small benefit of a beer?