Users comments and reviews on article Microwaved Food by TaniaT

i find the article very important and informative too.it is amazing how many people are still using those microwave ovens and enjoy the fast-heated meals...even in countries with advanced economies and very high living standarts,people don't pay attention to these disturbing facts.or maybe not allowed to ?

THEN WAT DO WE USE XD

Don't worry,I shall heat your meals with my telekinetic powers!

It's safe....probably.

I agree; microwaves are horrible. You can tell that microwaves alter food because it comes out different than from an oven/pot/pan. It tastes weirder and the consistency is different. Heat denatures enzymes, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, etc. in foods especially vegetables where we should be getting the most of our nutrition from. They're supposed to be eaten raw, but people cook everything good out of them. It is hard to eat "Raw" even though cooking does make food arguable "taste" better. However, a pot over fire beats radioactive waves. That's what killed Marie Curie afterall.

I was going to read the article and then probably add too it. But Tanya has done a terrific job abd said what would have said.
Heating the food a whole different way. Normanly our food is heated from the outsie in. The molecules foods subjected to microwaves are ripped apart by the enormous frequency of changing the the molecules thousands of times in just minutes. That friction causes heat and voila, you have "cooked food". In reality it no longer has the characteristics and nutritional value of foods.
D O N O T E A T T H I S J U N K ! ! ! E V E R

I was going to read the article and then probably add too it. But Tanya has done a terrific job and said what would have said.
Heating food in a microwave is a whole different way. Normally our food is heated from the outside to the inside. The molecules of the foods are subjected to microwaves that are ripped apart by the enormous frequency of changing the poles of the molecules thousands of times in just seconds. That friction causes heat and voila, you have "cooked food". In reality it no longer has the characteristics and nutritional value of foods.