Users comments and reviews on article What does high white blood cells count indicate? by Heidi

Concise, informative, well written. Good job. :-)

Thank you for a concise and clear article.Has quelled some very worried nerves.

My grandson is six months old; he is a picture of health. On this 6 month doctor's visit, it was discovered that his white blood cell count was elevated (18,000), he was re-tested this week and it has gone up even more (20,000). I am worried, please tell me if this could be serious

Can u tell me what should be my white cell level after 1 month post kidney transplant.my doc immune suppressed me & my count is 3650 is this ok?

very good

Thank you for the article. My husband has an elevated white blood cell count which he is currently being treated by his doctor with antibiotics for a bladder infection, despite the fact that he has no other symptoms. He has also started to complain recently that his toes 'fall asleep' or are numb. Do you know of any relationship between these two conditions?

I found this topic very educative.

Very informative. Thank you very much.

Very well worded so anyone can understand. I appreciate that.

I have high white blood count of 36,000 ,is this dangerous?my doctor told me not to worry.

thank you so much for putting this in plain english! my doctor was explaining it to me but she made it very confusing.

I am so glad that i read this article. i have a sick daughter who has had a high white blood count the past two times that she has had her cbc done. this just kinda worried me and this article insures me that she must have a bacterial infection and not some kind of cancer,like i feared

What would be normal WBC if you had your spleen removed?

Well i was in hospital a few days ago and i had a high white cell count and more, im being tested for cancer and im really scared because im only 16 and my family has a history of cancer, after reading this artical i feel better in a way because i could just have an infection.