This is very complicated, i need some light.
I slept at my friend's house on Tuesday, and we had sex. We used a condom that slip inside me (i had to pulled it out with my fingers). I'm on the birth control pill, BUT that night i missed the pill, i took it the next day (almost along with the one for that day). The thing is yesterday, i developed this serious infection and i had to take strong antibiotics, and i hear about the negative effects while on the pill. Now i don't know what to do...
I still have 3 pills before my birth control for this month is over..i'm spotting...but had being spotting before i had sex...Should i take the morning after pill (it's been less than 48 hours)?...should i finish my packet and see what happens? What are my chances on getting pregnant?
Please help me!

it's possible you could be but you'd really have to just wait and see what happens. if you are extremely opposed to getting pregnant, I'd reccomend taking the morning after pill just in case. That way you would be almost positive that you aren't pregnant.