Hello everyone im 20 and i had sex on (june 25th and) july 7th. the condom broke during the sex on july 7. it must have been an old condom in his wallet and he didn't tell me. the condom had broken but there was no cum or pre cum according to him. im worried i might be pregnant. the day we had sex apparently was a fertile day. i have about a 33 day cycle. my period is due on the 20th. what do you guys think? im not ready to have a kid. in fact im going to the doctors on friday to get birth control (assuming im not pregnant and really hope im not).

I dont think you are.. you could take the morning after pill, but i know that is really expensive, but it is an investment worth making.. but even with the "pulling out" method when its done right its only a 4% chance of pregnancy. i think you will be fine :) Best of Luck to you tho!

its a little late for the morning after pill its been more than a week. we always use condoms but he didnt tell me he had found one in his wallet when we had a new one. maybe im just worrying myself for nothing. luckily i am getting birth control friday assuming im deff not pregnant.

I had some spotting on friday when i should have started my period. iv never had spotting. i feel like i wanna throw up sometimes but i dont throw up. i went to the doctor theyre doing a blood test but i dunno if its checking for pregnancy. i havent started my period and i should have on the 20/21st