I am late 2 months thing is I just got my job and i dont know if it's stress or I'm pregant I just noticed because lately I forget everything I mean I now that I noticed I get dizzy out of no where sometimes I feel like I get hot flashes sometimes not that I check my temperature but I could feel myself warmer then usual and when I woke up this morning my nipples were up and sensitive all day & out of normal I feel hornier then ever I'm so sorry tmi but I don't know how to feel I took a pregnancy test maybe two weeks ago and it was negitive but I'm scared and confused is it possible that I could be pregnant?

Heya, I was wondering about my possibility of being pregnant as well. I just recently went off birth control pills (finished whole packet 8/15) & have had unprotected sex many times since then w/my husband..I've been on bcps for 8rs now, but my period is suppose to happen the 9/1 & yet I hear it can take up to 3 months to get it back. So I'm waiting to see I will get one, or not, or maybe light bleeding..? But after coming off the pills I've had symptoms such as fatigue & am tired all the time.. I was getting headaches (& I never get these) at first, but they weren't at all a bother. I too am getting dizziness, my breasts are just NOw starting to be tender.. I've had a hot flashes at least 3 times now and it's hard to sleep/wake up in the morning.. I haven't had any cramps whatsoever or any kind of back pain.. I'm curious, are you on birth control pills? And did you take a test after 2 months? & are you having unprotected sex?

No I usually use condoms but sometimes before he puts the condom on he puts it in a couple of times then we use a condom I'm not on birth control pills I haven't been on them for a year already but it's wierd bc I mean I really dont count my period but I know my period comes every month but a couple months ago I did miss a period for one month I also thought I was pregant but it came later but now it happening again but it's about to be 2 months already so I don't know what is going on am I pregnant or is something eles going on I took the test maybe 2 weeks already & it was negitive?

What was it like when you went off birth control pills? This is my first time off them & like I said before I completed the whole packet & just didn't start another one. My periods were regular during & before my birth control pills... But now that I'm off (17days now)I'm having all these pregnancy-like symptoms, some like you mentioned in your post so I'm questioning if I am pregnant or just my body coming off the pill. I read you can pregnant immediately after the pill though, but I'm going to wait a week after my due period.. But anyway, I've read that if they are constantly negative pregnancy results then the next thing you can do is go get a blood pregnancy test. I'm really nervous about the upcoming next few weeks though.. This is all new to me & idk what to expect.