Hello, folks. My friend has been diagnosed with paranoid frantic psychosis. I know that he used to have some conspiracy theories. I would like to find out something more about this. Can you tell me something more about these theories? I would appreciate if anyone could tell me something more. Bye!

Hello to you too. People with paranoid frantic psychosis can have conspiracy theories. At first, they can seem real. They have built up a real system of these theories. Facts are well connected and you cannot brake easily through them. Unlike this, paranoid schizophrenia is easily recognized. These people claim how someone wants to steel their organs, souls, etc. Frantic patients are more into secret organizations and how they are being followed. I hope your friend will feel better. Good luck!

Hi there,
Well paranoia is very serious problem. How long has your friend been diagnosed with this condition? Is he using any medication that help him with this condition? I am not sure about conspiracy theories and the paranoid frantic psychosis but the fact is that delusions are often part of paranoia. SO you have to understand that this is something that he can not help himself. He just needs t be on therapy and try to find the best treatment method. Also I am not sure about what theories is he talking about. If doctor made this diagnosis than he has to have this problem. I hope this helped you in any way.
Best wishes,
Marco