Hello, folks. My friend had some psychological problems and he ended up with the diagnosis of schizophrenia. I don’t know which type he has it. I would really like to find out something more about this type of disorder. I hope someone here could help me with this. Thank you in advance.

Hi, there. Schizophrenia is a very serious type of mental disease. There are several types of this disorder. Some experts differ positive symptoms, negative symptoms and cognitive symptoms. Positive symptoms would be: hallucinations, delusions, disorders of movements and thoughts. Negative signs and symptoms are: motivation loss, social withdrawal, lack of emotions, etc. Cognitive signs and symptoms are related to memory and attention. These people have some impairment in memory and paying attention. I hope this helps. Bye!

Hello, guys. My friend has been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. He had some auditory hallucinations. He also had delusions of persecution. At first he was talking how everyone is against him. That is why doctors thought he had paranoia. However, he started with talking how a certain organization wants to steel his organs. This mental disorder is very difficult for a treatment. However, if one takes the therapy regularly, then symptoms and signs can be controlled in many cases. I hope your friend will be all right. Bye!