Hello, folks. My friend is complaining in her husband. He has been diagnosed with paranoid frantic psychosis and he has a pathological jealousy. I would like to know some characteristics of this kind of jealousy. I would appreciate if anyone could tell me something more about this. It would be great. Thanks.

Hello, there. Paranoid frantic psychosis is a tricky disease. These people suspect at everyone. Since they are sick, they cannot have their normal sexual life. They don’t see that this is their fault, so they blame wife. They follow her. They can even come to her work and make some problems there. Even if a woman is talking with another man, this is “an evidence” for the sick person. Of course, this jealousy can affect women as well. I was just giving an example. I hope this helps.

Hello there,

Since Katerina gave a great example there is no need to discuss this even further. The important thing is what you can do to help your friend. Since her husband is diagnosed with paranoid frantic psychosis she and you must be aware that he is not aware that he is sick. Also he doesn’t understand that the things he is doing are wrong and that he is making troubles to her wife on job and that he is embarrassing her in front of other people.

She needs to talk to the doctor to get all information how she is going to adjust to this situation and what is the best thing she can do. You can try to be support to her as much as you can.