I have relatives in Germany. It is my uncle his wife and two kids. I was always in good relations with them. We have been talking by net every week. I have been in specifically close with the older soon. He is a year younger then me. Few months ago he has stop calling. Yesterday I have found out that he has paranoid psychosis. What is that?

Psychosis is an alternate name for psychotic behavior. Those persons loose there touch with reality and capability to relate with others. The main symptoms of there lost touch with reality are delusions and paranoia. They often hear voices in the head or they have some illogical ideas like; somebody is reading there minds, they are pretending to be somebody famous etc. Violent and aggressive behavior is also one of the characteristics. I am sorry that I am the one who had told you that bad news.