I was watching one of these crime serious on television last night and it featured a person with paranoid frantic psychosis. I was hoping to learn a bit more about this. I am actually suspecting that my neighbor might have something like this, because he becomes totally aggressive towards neighbors, like complaining about stuff that didn't happen. He sometimes says my kids call his name and say mean things about him, and I know for a fact that is not true. He even says her heard us when nobody was at home at that type. Do you think he has a paranoid frantic psychosis?

Wow, that sounds scary! I don't know what I would do if I ever had to deal with something like that. You should probably call the police or even the local mental health department if this happens again. I would be quite afraid he might try to do something stupid to himself or others - including your family - at some point.