Hello, folks. I know that religious cults can gather a lot of members. I would really like to find out something more about this. Is collective paranoid frantic psychosis an explanation for these cults? I would really be grateful if someone could tell me something more about this. Thank you in advance.

Hi, there. You have an interesting hypothesis here. It could be a good basis for a serious research. I think that you are right. Cult leaders can persuade their members using frantic ideas. They can tell them that the system is against them. The only solution is in joining the cult. Sometimes psychosis of a person can induce symptoms in other persons. You should contact some expert and discuss about this. Good luck!

Yes this does exist see truthofpsychosis.com this man really does seem to believe that it is not a mental illness