Please give me some answers if possible! Mental health is such a tricky subject, and I feel much safer asking questions about it on the internet, in anonymity, without societal pressure and judgement. I suspect my husband is suffering from paranoid frantic psychosis, but he is unwilling to get treatment. Can you tell me how I know if he has this or schizophrenia? What are the differences?

If you are under the distinct impression that your husband is suffering from a mental illness, you need to know that you are unequipped to deal with this yourself, and you owe it to him as well as to yourself to contact the local mental health resources about this. If you tell us more about his symptoms, we could perhaps advise you about how to handle the whole situation better though, as well as guessing what his diagnosis may be.