I had my first of a series of 3 lumbar epidurals yesterday. Today, I'm suffering with constipation. Is this normal? Has anyone had similar problems?

Do you take any pain meds like morphine, percoset or??? These meds cause constipation and I am speaking from experience about the meds, the procedure and the constipation. I've had the same situation you are in.

I had an epidural last Wednesday and I have been constipated since. Just passing rabbit pellets no matter how much fiber, fresh vegetables and water I eat or drink. Can the epidurals cause this?

Have you tried using MERILAX?
and adding taking 5-8 oz of Prune Juice at bedtime?
Ever since using Hydrocadone , I was advised to use this for my Constipation by my PC Dr.. and its been working fine for over a Yr now. Hope that helps!

I think that could be good if it can relieve as from any constipation we will feel. I am still worried with the side effects it will bring. I think it is better to have this Digestic by Mimonis, an herbal supplement that is very good in relieving constipation issues. It is very effective treating my digestion problems that is why I am very confident with it.