Hello. I'm 37 year old female and I'm interested to find out more about this drug called Wydase. A friend told me that it could help me in relieving my back pain.
For almost five years, I'm suffering from really strong back pain that is radiating to my leg. I have used many different pain killers but, you will agree with me- this isn’t permanent solution!
A friend told me that I should speak with my doctor about possibility that I could get epidural injection for relieving pain.
He told me also that I should ask for injection with this Wydase in it because it supposedly works better. Is this true? What should I know about this?

Hello. I don’t know a lot about this but I know that much to say that your friend is right-Wydase is used along with other ingredients of classic epidural injection.
The epidural space is often accessed using a special type of injection called epidural injection and it is very good treatment for relieving pain because of direct application of anesthetics.
The practitioner is able to watch the needle as it moves through tissues to its destination using fluorisation technique.
Wydase is an enzyme used to help the body absorb other medications that are given by injection either under the skin or into the muscle.
There are also possible some minor side effects of this drug such as pain, redness, rash or swelling at the injection site.