In February I had gotten my period on the 15th, my next period should be between the 15th and the 18th of March. I went on vacation in March to see my ex and we ended up having unprotected sex on the 16th. I didnt get my period until the 26th which was about 10 days late. My period was heavy the first day and then the rest of the days it was so light I only needed to wear a pantyliner. This is very unusual I usually have a very heavy flow. Now its a week after my "period" and im still having sore breasts, light cramping, slight headaches, a slightly higher temperature, i am getting spider veins all over my body and my regular veins seem to really be popping out. I waited the suggested 19 days after unprotected sex to take a test and it came back negative. I bought it from the dollar store so I just dont know if maybe its not sensitive enough to pick up the hcg hormone this soon or if in fact im actually not pregnant. Please help. I just want to know!!

I got off of BC in october and have been trying to become pregnant. Got my first period since my BC on the 8th of jan and it was pretty normal had another period on the 5th of feb that also was normal. Jad my next period the 3rd of march. After my period in feb i began using an ovulation tracker which detected my surge on the 19th of march i had sex the 18th the 19th an the 22th. Everything seem to go as planned. I was supposed to come on my period on the 30th of march but didnt come on until the 1st of april it was light i took a test on the 31st but came back negitive. On the 1st there wasnt anything i had slight cramps which is not normal because i have killer cramps the cramps i am getting only pop is helpin my stomach. I have had a head ache on an off for two days which no medicine is working for i feel as if i want to throw up but nothing i become sick to certain smells i an extremely tired last night april 4th i had really bad back pain i can be eating but don seem to get full my breat arent sore but they are sensitive to the touch iv been moody i haven had to urinate as much but iv been more times today then i have the last two days and its only 430 my body feels sore an iv had gas an slight constipation. I dont know if i am pregnant i also question what could all the signs be from if im not? Should i take another test or go see my doctor for blood work? Please help.