I received my normal period on July 14th and I have normal 28 day cycles. 4 months ago I had 45 day cycles because I had just got off birth control 4 months before...but my periods got back to normal and have been since April. We have been TTC since July 27th with sex on the 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st, & August 3rd.

I started to spot on August 3rd, 4th, and 5th very light. It started pink August 3rd but then it was brown on August 5th. August 6th it was red and I had to wear a pad but the bleeding was still very light so it wasn't like a normal period and Aug 7th it was a bit darker in color, closer to brown. Today it is barely there and it is brown in color. Might I also add I was having cramping the first 3-4 days of the spotting/bleeding.

I am not supposed to be on my period for another week. Could this be implantation? I was reading and it is sometimes a sign if you get your period early. I have taken 2 early first response tests but both are neg but they only show with 100 mIU in the urine which wouldn't be until around at least 4 weeks pg, so it could possibly mean that I tested too early.

hello
I had protected sex a month ago during my periods and it couod not stop until i went to the clinic.the nurse gave me the ovral28 pill.and ut stopped i have not been on my periods this month its almost a week..my breasts are sore and my back is sometimes painful ...could i be pregnant...