Ive been having pregnancy like symptoms for over a month now.. im gaining weight and my breast are extremely sensitive, Im always tired, I have terrible back pains like I cant walk from the pain, and I feel like i constantly want to puke.. I just got off of my period a week ago and my period was very light and didn't last long.. I took a pregnancy test today and it came out negative.. ive been trying to get pregnant! for the past 2 years and ive never had symptoms like these.. could I be pregnant? I don't know what to do.. please help

Hmm. You had a period, light or not, this would indicate not. As for the symptoms, the body can do a lot of whacky things when your hormones are going wild. The best thing you can do is go to the doctor and get a blood test. Question.. Are you over the age of 30? This could be peri menopause. I don't want to scare you or anything, but a lot of people don't realize that they are going through it. Good luck with your ttc, I wish you all the best. *Baby Dust* =D

Im going to the Dr's today to get a blood test done.. Im 21 years old lol I hope its not peri menopause! thanks for the baby dust! :)

I have the same problem of not knowing when I should have ovulation I don't alwayr track my periods, most of the time I forget but when I do I put it in my PD. Anyway my last period started the 2nd of June till the 7th. On my PD it says I should of had ovulation on the 16th of june, not sure if this is right but me and my partner are trying for a baby. The past few days I have been feeling under the weather, feeling sick, blocked and runny nose, smells that don't normally effect me are and I have nearly threw up. I have been eating more, feeling tired more and getting pain in my lower back, lower tummy(like where the womb is, I think) and hips pretty much all around my lower body just not in my legs. I have had some spotting on the 27th of june that was pink, nothing on the 28th then brown spotting 29th of june. Took a pregnancy test 26 of June came up negative. Then took another one today, the 29th of June and it came back negative. My next period is expected on the 3rd of July. Could I be pregnant? Am I testing too early? Someone just help. Thanks xx

Alot of women ive talked to say the pregnancy test said negative for them and they could only tell from a blood test.. Go to the doctors and have them check your hcg.. Wishing you the best!! Heres lots of **Baby Dust** for you!!