So my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex (stupid, i know) on the 17th of February. I have been feeling very sluggish, have had horrible lower back pains, started to get tender breasts, and my smelling has been very sensitive the last couple of days. I took a pregnancy test this morning (the 2nd of March), and it read negative. I also got what I expected to be my period, but it was dark rusty brown at first, then turned to a normal red colour...but it's alot lighter than usual (i usually get extremely heavy periods). Is there any way I could be pregnant? Even with a negative test?...

Pregnancy tests are usually pretty accurate these days so if its negative and you're having a period I don't think you are pregnant. sometimes we all have strange periods, even if you never had a weird one before, you can get one out of the blue like that. I always have similar periods, then one month I had a very light one, then they went back to normal for a few months. Just had another fairly light one, so I wouldn't be too concerned regarding pregnancy. 

Okay, I just wasn't sure. Because I've been reading and lots of people were talking about things like implantation bleeding (it's a little late for that if I remember correctly), or getting period-like symptoms throughout their pregnancy. Also, I've read about the horrors of fake negatives. This morning my bleeding was almost non-existant, so I was really thinking about the implantation bleeding. I'm just a super concerned teenager who wants to know what's going on, because if I am pregnant I need to switch some medication to one that will not harm my baby.

it would be very late for implantation bleeding. While some women do bleed in pregnancy its such a rare and slim amount of women, its certainly not common at all. If you are worried, take one more test, or see your doctor. But I really doubt that pregnancy is going on here.