Hi I am 20 years old. Just had a baby almost 3 months ago, and My husband and I are trying for another one...

After a women gives birth they bleed (as always) after that my first period (back on track) had came, but my second period after birth was supposed to be on April 25th 2009 and I never got it. I am now 2 weeks and 2 days late (16 days late) and still no period. I feel pregnant, We bought some pregnancy test from the dollar store but all of then were NEG and yesterday I took one EPT test but still NEG :( I am breast feeding so I can't tell if my breast are sore because I might be pregnant or because of breast feeding.. I do cramp like pains, I've been peeing a lot more then usual and my stomach feels a little harder then usual...
I just feel like I am pregnant.. Since I've had a baby before, It feels a little familiar but so far the home pregnancy test say that I'm not..
Could I be pregnant????? And when would be best to try a home pregnancy test again????

Thank You, for your time :)

Hi and welcome to the forum.
It is so wonderful that you want another child, it tells how much you care about your family. I wish you all the best.
Well you might want to wait one or maybe two weeks more, and then the test will show you if you are pregnant or not. Or you can go and check yourself with your doctor, then you can be shore if you are pregnant again.

Hi dark_red I was wondering if u can help me please. I had csection scar eptopic in march and got given methatrexite twice then everythin came away and stuff.I have had regular periods since june 6th I was alowed to start tryin again.I had period end of june then period again 28th july.its now the 13nth of august could I be pregnant I am having cramps in abdoman and lower back pain feel sick most of the day and after I have ate anything.also I am wakin up really early in morning and can't get to sleep but not being able to go to sleep till like 3am then back up about 6.30am while my both sons are still sleeping :S I really hope I am pregnant but I really don't know I have this weird taste in myu mouth aswell no matter how many times I brush my teeth can u please let me know if u know if I will be or not thankyou very much for reading