So my boyfriend and I been having sex 2 months ago since he came to fl and moved in.well middle of june on the 21st I had a period then in july 1-5th I had another period pick is werid to me but after I had a period for a day it stoped then that after noon I stoped then then next day I spotted light pink..then in july after 1-5th I had sex and we didnt use any protection in both months..and for them two months my bf came in me at least 8times..im 19 and I feel dumb for even asking..but is there a chance I could be prego..ive been having abdomen cramping and I feel tired more than usual and sometimes I feel nausea n dizzy..but my boobs dont hurt tho

Hey sweetheart,
       Based off the fact that you had your period, I would have to say no, but because it seemed so irregular, I think there may be a chance you may have had implantation bleeding, not your period. This happens when you get pregnant and you experience spotting sometimes because your body isn't use to carrying a child or stretching to make room! I think your best option is to take a test, that's the only real way of knowing! Keep me updated!