Hello All! I am having some difficulty with my period here lately. I recently went off of my birth control pill for a month and then started it back. I started taking the pill again on May 21st, which would have made my "period" start sometime the week of June 11th. Instead of my regular period, I experienced a very light spotting. And I'm not at all exagerating when I say very light. I have had unprotected sex throughout the time period of May 21st through June 11th. I took a HPT sometime last week and it came out negative, but still no sign of my period. I haven't started a new pack of pills yet because I'm scared that there is a chance I could be pregnant. I have no signs or symptoms of pregnancy yet, but I'm still worried. I wonder if I took the HPT too soon? If I should wait a couple days and take another? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks everyone!

I had sex with my girlfriend yesterday. We had like 7 rounds of sex but before we get started I always wipe the tip of my penis to remove the excess semen. And then she called me this morning she said she's feeling sick. Is she prenant?